Tuesday 2 June 2015

Dear Helen - The day of ups and downs

Heelloooo

I thought i would take some time whilst watching the Tennis (Murray is through to the last 8 :D) to reply to your Dear Sarah . It made me laugh when i read it yesterday, i mean you + coffee, its a win win combination.

So today i had my driving test. Unfortunately i failed again, but hey part from that it was a pretty clean sheet. However the exciting news is ... wait for itt....... i .. am ... getting ................ (drum roll) a car :). I am super excited as it means that when you come over to Leicester i can still drive just with a parent in the car.

Quick side note. my parents say when are you coming again, and you are welcome anytime :).

The other up of today is that we have our final exam grades back. I am super happy that i passed both exams and even more that i passed Criminology (as i didnt do much revision but shhhh) . Well done on all the grades you have got back you have done awesome :) i hope i can follow suit with my dissertation :).

I am going to wrap it up now as Tsonga has been taken to the 5th set :o (i want him to win his match). I hope you have had a good day and that your room now looks how you want it too. I shall depart with the traditional pictures and video.

byyeee! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment