Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dear Helen - The one where i couldn't think of a snappy title

Hola

As you can tell from the title, i really couldn't think of a good name for this Dear Helen as i plan it to contain things that do not really connect together (Beacause thats how i roll ).

I have finally this week, after 2 weeks, managed to perfect my lemon cake and some delicious cookies, i would insert a picture but they all got eaten before i had a chance :( lol. This means by the time of my BBQ i should have some cakes in which everyone will not be able to refuse.

The second thing to happen this week is that me a Freddie have become friends and he no longer jumps whilst i try pulling off. I spose it does make things alot easier when your pulling off in 1st gear and not 3rd. I also have a new car air freshner thats smells freaking awesome :).

CONGRRAULATIONS ON PASSING UNI :D ... we finally did it, congratulations on passing, i think we should all be very proud of ourselves :)

I am going to wrap it up there, as i need to sort my playlist out for the bus tomorrow :) .. Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment