Friday 19 September 2014

Dear Helen - Only a week left

As you can see from the title i have also noted that we hardly have any of our summer off. We can fill the gaps with more Amazing posts about Disney and stuff, plus we have always got SHOPPING!!

i know i cant believe i didn't realise why it was called the elephant love meledy either i think i need to learn to pay attention to what is going on instead of singing along to the songs ;)

I'm glad you liked my Disney post. I do like Tarzan but i had soo many to choose from and it was one of the movies i didn't have as a child so i didn't watch it much, im sure i will love it by the end of this year tho :).

I have become addicted to Disney songs and my Disney playlist on spotify so we can annoy Tom with that :). Also i have become slightly obsessed with a new band who just happen to be really really really good looking ... IM5 . (Gabe and Cole are epically nice looking)

I have also learnt how to make new and wonderful things so you, Tom, David, Emily and whoever else is in the house at the time will be trying my delicious new bakes. I feel like im on the great British bake off lol.

well i think i should bring it to an end here or else we will have nothing to talk about :) mind you when has that ever been an issue with us :). Oh and Bad Education was really good so glad its back CLASS WARS!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment