Monday 8 September 2014

Dear Helen - A week late

Szervusz!

First of all i am sorry that i am soooo late uploading this. Your snapchats have been amazing this week, but i think we need to talk about the herbal tea thing (joke!). Pierre was soo cute. 

I am also enjoying the new doctor, i think its going back to the same humour as series 1 (2005). I thought the best episode so far was Robot of Sherwood but i have to admit the dinosaur was pretty cool. Shame it died but least it can say here i stand and here ill stay (get it :P ) 

we really need to have a Disney day, i have also been listening to Disney songs. The two songs ive been listening to most often recently is One jump and Poor unfortunate souls. I went one better and also watched the films which were AMAZING!!!! ( Tarzan is an amazing film also) 

I watched Moulin Rouge with my friend Amy on Thursday and as per usual it was amazing. I also finally worked out why they call it the elephant love medley. (i feel slightly dumb at this revelation lol). 

I hope you enjoyed my pics of the doggies i was dog sitting this weekend. I think i made a new friend in the puppy as she followed me everywhere. I also saw some really pretty fireworks this weekend :). 
One last thing before i go, i cant wait to go on holiday again next year and it will be even more awesome as 1 or maybe 2 awesome friends of mine are joining us :) 

So im going to leave it there, i hope you enjoyed this post and again sorry its soo late i will get back on track promise :). I will now leave you with some videos that have a link within the post. So until next time ..... Viszontlátásra!

















No comments:

Post a Comment