Thursday 11 June 2015

Dear Helen - The one with a theory

Hola amigo

We definitely need to meet up soon, its a case of Northampton or Leicester :P

As we both know i am not a major Harry Potter fan, but i am pretty impressed with the marathon that you decided to do and i think the order was unique. I think the next thing you need to do is read the books in the same order ( i think that would be slightly weirder lol).

I am intrigued to see this 'frog clock' because as we all know frogs are awesome (especially Disney frogs). On that note i think it is time for a Disney store trip aswell i need another mug to add to my collection and maybe a Disney teddy.

I have had an awesome week so far as i have been driving my car (woop woop), and Freddie has enjoyed getting out on the open road (country roads ) but hey Tom does always say that i live in the sticks and that im a villager. I like that in the majority of our Dear Helen and Sarah series Tom is mentioned, i think he should feel honored.

You are right i reckon that Mcfly/Busted songs sound more awesome once you have seen them live, me theory for this is because every time you listen to a song, for example Riding on my bike, you tend to associate what happened in their live performance with the song therefore reliving the awesomeness of the concert henceforth making the songs sound even better, (wow my blog post got a little bit educational i think i need to do something about this).

CAN I MARRY A MARSHMELLOW

Cant believe we are nearly at graduation :o , its kinda scary but exciting at the same time if you get what i mean.

I think i am going to leave it there now as the sun is shining and the washing machine has finished lol, plus i have run out of things to say.. i shall depart with the traditional videos and pictures below .. Adios amigo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment