Thursday 11 June 2015

Doctor Who - My top 10 Episodes (New Doctor who)

One of my favourite TV shows since i first watched it as a child, is Doctor Who. This had led to conversations with my friends to consist entirely of Doctor Who quotes. So i have ranked 10 episodes that i constantly watch because i think they are awesome.

10- Bad Wolf (2005) - because of some fantastic lines and robot Ann Robinson
9- Eleventh hour (2010) - first Matt Smith episode
8- The runaway bride (2006) - first Catherine Tate episode
7- The lodger (2010) - James Corden 'football thats the one with sticks right'
6-The curse of the black spot (2011) - Pirates :)
5-The Snowmen (2012) - Victorian governess and snow :)
4- Asylum of the Daleks(2012) - Super good episode
3- Robot of Sherwood (2014) - ' i am the doctor and this is my spoon, En Garde'
2- Unicorn and the wasp (2008) - ' tell me there's no noddy!'
1- Victory of the Daleks (2010) - ' alright its a jammy dodger, but i was promised tea'

So this is my list, and i challenge Helen and everyone who reads this to compile their own list.


No comments:

Post a Comment