Tuesday 26 August 2014

Dear Helen- Doctor Who Weekend

Greetings,

I am now back from all my holidays :). Monday was really good nice to act a bit random and not have a care in the world. Also was very good seeing the lovely David and Emily. I told you that Lush was Lush ;). Milton Keynes is a MUSTT!!! as we always have so much fun there and we can drag Tom round loads of girlie shops (nothing new there i know).

Okay i will do that post aswell although it might take me a while as i will have to condense my list as it is soooo long. also it might be on my 2nd blog i haven't decided yet :).

Well i guess the next thing that needs to be mentioned is DOCTOR WHO IS BACK !!!!. What did you think of the new doctor and the new series. Unfortunately i didn't get to watch all of it as i was in a caravan and people outside were quite interesting lol. But i have recorded it to watch again.

I think i am in need of a Disney/ Pixar marathon, mind you im always in the mood for Disney/Pixar. Fish are friends not food, Just keep swimming just keep swimming.


Thank you for all the Snapchat photos whilst i was on holiday some were amusing and the random doctor who quote texts were also good :)

I am going to bring it to an end now as i need to go and cook dinner, but until next time ... Fez's are cool, and fish fingers and custard ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment