Saturday 16 August 2014

Dear Helen - The week where i am slow at posting

Bonjour 

As you know i haven't been able to post much this past week as i have been on holiday (yay!). I've just spent the last week in sunny Great Yarmouth; well i say sunny it was little sunny then a little rainy and then a little bit thunderstormy. However being the great people we are we sat in a cafe on the seafront and sat and watched the storm. I am posting a few posts this week as guess what ... im going on holiday again on Wednesday. 

My holiday has been good, ive done all the British seasidey things, such as: crazy golf (lost), Air Hockey (i won 3-1), 2p machines, ice cream, doughnuts and the must do thing at the seaside... fish and chips. I had one upsetting bit as you know but thanks to you, Amy and Nay (my two friends at home), Emily and Steph Sharman i soon felt a lot better and got myself back to the person i was a month ago (for those people that are confused i was completely loopy and now im back to that =D ). So i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you again =D. 

I need you opinion (and everyone else's). I think i am going to start another blog on travelling. I thought i could write about places that i have been too and places that i would like to visit. What do you reckon?. 

SPACESHIP!

I did manage to finish my blanket on time and made two pillow cases aswell :). I'm sorry to hear about your theory test but hey look on the bright side i have failed twice so now we can help each other out. I reckon that you can count your trip to Leicester as your second holiday after all you will be in a different county. Remember we need to save up this year to go and see Les Miserabels, but i was thinking that we could go down a lot sooner and get last Min tickets to see some other shows too. We could also keep and eye out for concerts :).

I'm running out of things to say now so im going to go and drink my cup of tea, and in the spirit of our conversation i will leave a cool video. 

Hasta Luego!



No comments:

Post a Comment