Sunday 3 August 2014

Dear Helen - The one where i have a new family member

Hello my friend

I am back again, OMG How to train your dragon 2 is AMAZINGG!! seen it twice lol, and Toothless has to be the best character. I cant believe that we will soon be trusted to teach a whole class of children, somehow that seems weird to me but im sure that we will be awesome CLASS WARRSSSS !!!! :P.

I didn't know we were having a Christmas theme birthday party but now when i think about it, that would be pretty awesome :).

Something very exciting happened this week, you can probably tell by the title. I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN =). She is so adorable and cant wait to see her tomorrow. (she is going to be so spoilt at Christmas)

SPACESHIP SPACESHIP

I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip and didn't buy too much ( but you secretly know that i hope you bought loads, have to keep up appearances ;) ) I cant wait to go shopping when i come back to Northampton its going to be good. Also i think that Me, You, Tom, David and Emily are long over due a cinema trip or an indoor/outdoor BBQ.

20 DAYS TILL DOCTOR WHO !!!!!!!!!

You might notice by now that i am running out of things to say now. ohh i forgot to say that my Dear Helen blogs might be a bit delayed for the next 2 weeks as i am going on holiday so will have to wait till i have an internet connection ;).

So i am going to leave it there for this week, i hope you enjoyed this random post. I'm going to watch the last day of the Commonwealth Games (we are do well =) ) .. and as its the last day of the Games in Scotland i will leave you a relatable video ;) ...


No comments:

Post a Comment